Daza filmes team
As Daza’s content director, Carol supervises all the projects and facilitates the pipeline between the content department and the production department. Carol is also a documentary writer and director, overseeing the non-narrative side of Daza.
Leandra is a director and producer, exploring new artistic and creative avenues alongside her illustrious career as an actress in film, TV and theatre.
Rita is Daza’s head writer, responsible for creating and coordinating projects in development. She also works as a director.
As Daza’s newest partner, Maria is an executive producer and has been running the company since 2018.
As our production coordinator, Danielle controls internal schedules and workflows as well as facilitating and supporting Daza’s executive production and sales departments.
Milene is Daza’s financial controller and supports the administration of the company.
Incentive Mechanisms and investment
- Audiovisual Sectorial Fund – Ancine | BRDE (Prodav 01/2012, Prodav 01/2013, Prodav 05/2014, Prodav 05/2015)
- Brazilian Ministry of Culture (Longa Doc 2013 and Rouanet Law)
- Rio de Janeiro State Secretariat for Culture – Rio de Janeiro Government (Public Call 05/2012)
- Rio de Janeiro City Secretariat for Culture (Fomento Carioca 2013 and ISS Law)
- Brazilian Steel Company Foundation – Stories that Remain Program
- Caixa Cultural (Space Occupation Bid 2010 e 2011)
Partner enterprises and institutes
- Amnesty International
- Brazilian National Archive
- Caixa Econômica Federal
- Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil
- CTAV – Audiovisual Technical Center
- Columbia Global Center
- Embassy of Sweden
- Embassy of Mexico
- Globo Universidade
- Moreira Salles Institute
- Brazilian Institute of Audiovisual Content – Darcy Ribeiro Film School
- Maison de France
- Oi Futuro
- PepsiCo. – Doritos e Equilibri
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- SESC Rio
Market activities and awards
- Visions du Réel Industry | Visions du Réel International Film Festival Nyon 2018
- IDFA – International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam 2017
- Pitching Documental | DocMontevideo 2015
- Hubert Bals Fund Post-Production | International Film Festival Rotterdam 2013
- São Paulo Filmmaker’s Workshop | Tribeca Film Institute 2013
- Pitching | Rio Content Market 2016
- Latino Media Market | Nalip 2016
- Doculab | Festival Internacional de Guadalajara
- Doc Brasil Meeting | Brasil Cinemundi
- Films from Rio
Partner Production Houses
- Afinal Filmes
- Casa de Cinema de Porto Alegre
- TB Produções
- Biônica Filmes
- Olhar Feminino
- Synapse Distribuidora
- Vitrine Filmes
- Preciosa Media
- Taturana Mobi
- Upside Distribution
- Mundial Sales
Partner TV Networks
- Canal Brasil
- Canal Curta!
- Rede Globo